Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Uses for Makeup Bags

I don't know about you, but I have a TON of makeup bags.  Here are some ideas for how to use them.

1.  Keep your hand lotion, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, etc. in one bag to keep in your purse.

2.  Use one to store hair ties.

3.  Use one to store samples you haven't yet used.

For travel:

4.  Use one to store phone chargers and another for your computer charger.

5.  Use one to hold jewelry.

6. Store pharmacy items (bandages, pain relievers, etc.)

7.  Use one to store prescription bottles.

8.  Use one as an evening clutch or as a paired-down wallet.

There are so many great uses for cute makeup bags.  What are some other ideas you have?

For more information, check out the video below.




I link up at the following:
My Flagstaff Home, Inspire Me Monday, Huckleberry Love, Mix it Up Monday, Creative Monday, Inspiration Monday, AmazeMe Monday, Something to Talk About, Art of Homemaking, What’d You Do ThisWeekend?, Make it Pretty Monday, You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday, Tuesdays with aTwist, Tuesday Garden Party, Linda's Lunacy, Tuesdays at Our Home, Hope Studios, Let’s BeFriends, Tickle My Tastebuds, Wakeup Wednesday, Simple Link Party, Moonlightand Mason Jars, Creativity Unleashed, Creative Inspirations, Our Simple Homestead, Homemaking Weekend Link Party, Creative Princess, Homeand Garden Thursday, Thursday Favorite Things, Grace at Home, Idea Box, Creative Exchange, From the Farm, Farmgirl Friday, Simple & Sweet Friday, FriendshipFriday, Weekend Blog Hop, Friday’s Five Features, What to DoWeekend, Friday Features, Link Your Stuff, Paula’s No Rules Weekend, Weekend(No Rules) Blog Hop, Bouquet of Talent, Follow Who?, Saturday Sparks, PinkSaturday, Silver Pennies, DIY Showoff, SundayFeatures, Chain Linky Climb, Great Blog Train, Themed Blog & Shop Hop,  Share Your Creativity, Wordless Wednesday, #WhimsyWednesdays, Dream, Create, Inspire, Link, A Spirit of SimplicityIvy and Elephants, Pin Worthy Wednesday, Homemade Link Party, Snickerdoodle Sunday, Monday Makeup Madness, #Whimsy Wednesday, Feature Fridays, Must Love Home

17 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I seem to collect makeup bags - if I see a cute one I just *have* to pick it up. I also use them to store small craft supplies in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crafts supplies! What a great idea. I'll have to use some of mine for that in the future. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Jennifer

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Great tips! I will be looking for some more little bags to store my stuff in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many ideas! Thank for sharing.

    I found you at Strangers and Pilgrims

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas, I also have a TON of Ipsy bags laying around!
    Visiting from the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop! =]
    www.truemommytails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun using them for new purposes! Thanks for stopping by!

      Jennifer

      Delete
  6. Love all the ideas. Found you from a linky party. Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Stopping by from the Let's be friends link up. I love make up bags.I collect them. All sizes & colors. They do come in handy for lots of different things.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, so funny that I was actually thinking about my little collection of Ipsy bags and what would I do with them.......great tips for sure! I work at two different buildings so I keep one at each with little emergency items like toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, etc. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea for keeping a stash in different places. That works for me, too. Love those little bags!

      Jennifer

      Delete
  9. They are also good for Barbie items, crayons, I keep one in hubby truck as a small 1st aid kit. Make-up bags
    not just for make-up anymore. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Suzie! Sorry I didn't respond earlier. (Holiday craziness!) Glad you liked the post. I sure do like finding new uses for these bags. Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS