Sunday, November 22, 2015

Ulta Mini Haul

I love Ulta.com.  They have so many great deals.  I just recently placed an order for a small haul and here's what I got.

Ulta.com had a buy two, get two free deal.  I got a body wash called Rudolph Red in the scent Cranberry Vanilla.  So nice.
 

Then I got another body wash called Jack Frost in Peaches and Cream.  (It looks like this one might be sold out.)


I got two shimmer body lotions.  Sparkle with Joy is in Peaches and Cream(It looks like this one is also sold out.  Bummer.)  Coco all the Way is in Coconut Cream. 



And finally, I got this great eye shadow palette.  It's the Tarte Tartelette palette with all matte shades.  They are BEAUTIFUL!


For more detail, check out the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS