Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pura D'or Gold Hair Challenge

Here are the products Pura D'or sent to me to try.  The first is the Argan Oil Premium Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo.  You massage it into your hair in the shower, let it sit for 2–3 minutes and rinse it out.  To find out about the amazing results I've had, be sure to click on the video linked at the bottom of this post.



The next is the Argan Oil Healing Condition in the scent Lavender Vanilla.  This has an amazing smell and is incredibly moisturizing.



Finally, I was sent pure argan oil, which I have been using a little in my hair and mostly on my hands.  It has changed the skin on my hands tremendously.



All this to say, I love these products and have ordered more shampoo and conditioner.  For 20% off your first order, use code START20.

For more detail and the results of how these products have changed my hair, see the video below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS