Friday, March 13, 2015

Humidity Hair!

My, oh, my!  My hair does CRAZY thinks in warm, humid weather and that's what I experienced on my vacation in Florida last week.  To see a detailed look of my horrifying hair, be sure to see the video below:




Here are the products I mentioned in the video.  The first was a shampoo and conditioner, which worked quite well.  It's John Frieda Frizz-Ease.

The first day I also tried a Pantene Hair Serum with argon oil, which seemed to do a nice job for the first few hours, but then my hair turned to cotton candy.

The best product I found was the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects hair serum.  It has silicone in it, which smoothed out my hair and gave me hours of frizz-free hair.


This is a must, I think, for my hair in humidity.  Either that, or I just need to have my hair straightened!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS