Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ipsy Bag--March 2015

Got another great bag from Ipsy this month.  Be sure to check out the video linked below for more my reaction as well as my review of the products from February's bag.



There were five great products with the theme of Flower Power.

First was a Nyx Butter Lipstick in the shade Pops. I love this kind of lipstick... so moisturizing.

Next was a highlight crayon by Chella.

There were two packs of hydrating gel under-eye pads by Skyn.

Then there was an Acure day cream in the most amazing citrus scent.

And finally, there was an eyeshadow duo by Pixi by Petra in the shade Apricot Glow.

I'm excited to try all of these products.  I'll come back next month with a review of all of them on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS