Friday, November 7, 2014

Haul--Ulta, Target, Lush

Well, I bought a bunch of stuff last week.  Some of it I bought in brick-and-mortar stores, some online.  Although, I didn't intend to buy any of it online.  My husband and were going to Phoenix for the day and I had a little bit of time before my niece's birthday party.  Well, before I tell you about the online purchases, let me tell you what I bought in person!

First, I went to Target and I got 4 ELF makeup brushes (a contour brush, an eyeshadow brush, a smudge brush, and a concealer brush) as well as a shimmery gold pot of eyeshadow.  ELF products are so nice and so inexpensive.  The black brushes were a dollar each and the white ones were three bucks each.  The eyeshadow was also three bucks.

Then I went to Lush and got two tubs of Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub.  I love this stuff.

Now, to the online order.  I was planning to go to an Ulta store in Phoenix, since we don't have one in Flagstaff.  I get overwhelmed with all the choices at Ulta, so I decided to go online first to decide on what I would buy when I made my trip.  Then I realized that there were all kinds of great deals that were online only.  So, online order it was!

I got my favorite foundation—Lorac Natural Performance Foundation:


The next thing I got was a primer by Benefit called Stay Don't Stray:


Then I got two containers of CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion for PM.  I got two of these because they were on sale—buy one get one 50% off.


On to the next two things and the last two things I actually bought.  One is Nyx Butter Gloss lip gloss in Creme Brulee and the other is Nyx Butter Gloss lipstick.


Well, as always, Ulta sent three samples and I got packets of shampoo, body wash, lotion, and hair gel:


And for making my purchases, I got a free makeup bag filled with 15 different products:


Talk about fun!  This was such a great group of stuff and I'm excited to use them all.

Take a look at the coordinating video on YouTube:




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS