Thursday, July 23, 2015

Home Management Binder—Today

My home management binder is something I created a few months ago to get myself organized.  Usually, I'm pretty good at that, but found myself in a bit of a "funk" and needed to organize my daily tasks, the projects I want to do, meal planning, and all the other things in my life.  I consolidated several binders into one, so everything is in one place and now it's working well.  (Be sure to check out the video below for more detail.)

Section 1 of the binder is for organizing each day.  This is not like a life planner.  It's in addition to that and helps me organize all those tiny little things.  (My appointments are in my planner.)

So, the first page is one I made myself with some copy and paste borders I found online.  This page lists little things I want to do in the morning, during the day, and in the evening to keep my house tidy and organized.
This page never changes, so there is no need to print out more than one to keep in the section.


The next is a printable I found online (click HERE to see where I found it). This one is free, but it doesn't have a way to download it, so just do a screenshot of the printable and save it on your desktop.  I love this because I can list the things I need to do, project goals, appointments, workouts, and I can use it to track my water intake and my fruit and veggie intake.

I use one of these per day, so I have several printed out and kept in Section 1 of the binder.


So, that's it for Section 1 and I hope it inspired you to organize your daily tasks.  In the next video and blog post, I'll feature Section 2 about organizing the week.


Be sure to check out the video below for more detail:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS