Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BoxyCharm July 2015

This is going to be my last BoxyCharm box for a while... not because I don't like the service, but because I have too much darn makeup.  So, with a bit of sadness (okay, too dramatic), I share with you the products from the month of July.  (For a more detailed look and my review of last month's products, check out the video below.)




The first is MDM Flow Greater Than Mascara.  It is supposed to be super wonderful and better be for the retail price of $35.  (To hear my rant about that, check out the video at the bottom of this post!)



Then I got this nice blush brush by Visanti.



I got a setting powder by YourMinerals.



I also got a leave-in conditioner by Gorge called I'll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray.



And finally, I got an eyebrow pencil by OFRA—just in time as I just used up another I had.



BoxyCharm is $21 per month and includes five full-size products.  The value of this box came to about $135 so it's a super great deal.  I will definitely subscribe again in the future when I've had the chance to use many of the products they've sent me over the past year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS