Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 2014 Favorites

There were several products that I really enjoyed in the month of July as you can see here. 

First, I loved the Jergen's Natural Glow Protect with an SPF 20.  It's a nice daily body moisturizer that gradually tans the skin.  I also love Bath and Body Works' body lotion in the fragrance Beautiful Day.  It has a nice fresh scent and moisturizes well.

I have been using Maybelline's Age Rewind Eraser in both the concealer and the highlighter as well a Lorac Natural Performance foundation, which has a thorough, but light coverage that lasts all day.

I have been using two lip glosses in the past month.  The first is by Stila.  It's a little sticky, but has a lot of gloss and comes in great colors.  I also used and loved Nyx Butter Gloss in the shade Eclaire.  It's great to use on it's own or layered over different lipstick or lip pencil colors.

My favorite nail polish is Tegan by Julep.  It's a glittery, sparkly polish that I find stays on best when you apply one coat and then add a couple layers of top coat to add shine.

Laugh with Me Lele has been my favorite cologne.  It's hard to describe the scent.  Not really citrus-y or floral, just a light fresh scent.

I have a favorite bug spray, believe it or not!  Cutter Sensations has aloe and vitamin E and comes in a fresh scent that only slightly smells like bug repellant and it really does ward off mosquitoes.

And, finally, my favorite book for the month was Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, which is about her family's journey in eating locally for a full year.  It was inspiring!

Please feel free to comment about your favorite products for July and check out the video below for more detailed information about why I loved each of these products.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS