Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fortune Cookie Soap—May 2015

I love my Fortune Cookie Soap subscription!  It comes four times a year ($19.99 a box) and includes 8 bath, skincare, and hair care products.  The products are high quality and have AMAZING fragrances with some of the most interesting combinations of scent ingredients.  For an up-close look, see the video below.  If you're interested in subscribing, use this link for a discount.

In the May box, I got great things, as usual.  The theme was Peter Pan.


First is a full-sized bar of their signature Fortune Cookie Soap in a scent called Second Star to the Right.

Next, is a full-sized bottle of hand sanitizer in the scent Tink.

I love the whipped cream body butter and this one is no exception in a scent called Lost Boys.

I got a perfume spray oil in Mermaid Lagoon.

Also, there was a lip balm, appropriately named Kiss.

The Boy Who Never Grew Up is the name of a salt scrub.

The next was a veggie protein deodorant called Wendy Bird.

Finally, there was a shower steamer called The Captain.

I'm so excited to try them all out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS