Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ulta Bargain Haul

I love that so often I can do a "haul" on Ulta.com and get a bunch of great stuff for not a lot of money. My most recent purchased involved a bunch of "buy one get one" deals and a gift with purchase.  The entire purchase after deals, a discount code, $12 off using Ulta points, and tax came to just over $43!  Take a look at the video and photos below!

First I got Tree Hut shea sugar scrubs in Pomegranate Acai and Tropical Mango.  These were buy one get one half off, so $7.95 for one and $3.50 for the other.

Next, I got three Ulta sugar scrubs in Melon Slice, Passionberry Vanilla, and Fresh Berries.  These were buy one get one free, so I paid $12 for two of them and got one free.  The other free product is next.

This Beauty Smoothie Go Go Guava Swirl Body Cream ended up being free.

I paid full price for this Ulta eye shadow palette called Gilded Gold.  It has ten shadows.  Five are matte and the other five are shimmer (the lighter shades) and sparkle (the darker shades).  This is a stunning palette and it was only $20 and resulted in a free gift with purchase.


My free gift with purchase was this fun makeup bag filled with 15 products, including makeup brushes, a mini nail polish, shadows, blush/bronzer, mascara, lip gloss, lip stick, and concealer.  A great deal!


I love Ulta and the deals on Ulta.com are amazing.  I love quality products, but I hate breaking the bank.  I got the best of both worlds this time!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely haul full of lots of goodies!! Xxx hope you enjoy using them x Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tasha! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Be sure you check out my YouTube channel as well (http://www.youtube.com/busybeingjen). I just signed up to follow your blog. It's great! --Jen

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS