Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Organization Week 4: The Bedroom

Last week the challenge was to work on the pantry, but since I organized my pantry last summer, I chose to work on a different area. You can see my pantry organization video linked below.

Instead of the pantry, I chose to work on the shelf in my coat closet where we keep scarves, hats, and mittens.  Here's how it looked before:


Here's how it looks now:
Be sure to see the video linked at the bottom of this post for more information about what I used to organized these items.

For the coming week, the challenge is to organize the master bedroom.  Here's where you can find the link to this week's project and a link to sign up for emails about the challenge, if you're interested.

Week 4 Challenge: http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2015/01/home-organizing-challenge-week-4-master-bedroom.html

Sign up for the challenge: https://madmimi.com/signups/127738/join

Since my bedroom is pretty organized already, I will mainly focus on the organization of my night stand and the t-shirt drawer in my dresser.

I hope your organizing is going well and be sure to see the coordinating video on YouTube with all the details.  Don't forget to subscribe!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS