Friday, January 9, 2015

Fixing T-Shirt Holes

To truly appreciate this, you need to check out the coordinating YouTube video linked at the bottom of this post that shows the process of fixing t-shirt hole step-by-step.

This is a shirt that I already fixed. I followed guidelines from a YouTuber called Mama Knows Best (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewSrilrqDzY). I thought I would show you just how easy it is to do.

 You start with a permanent ink fabric pen in a color that matches the shirt. You also need some cotton cloth and "heat n bond lite." Color a circle of marker on the cotton cloth and cut a circle of heat n bond lite in a similar size.

 Lay the heat and bond circle facedown on the black circle, so the paper side is face up. Then press with an iron. Once it is ironed on, remove the paper and cut out the black "sticker" you have just made.
 Position the "sticker" under the hole so the shiny side faces the whole on the underside of the shirt. Then press with an iron to secure in place.
I ended up fixing a few holes in this shirt as you can see:

For the final result, check out my YouTube video and don't forget to subscribe to my channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS