Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Organizing Challenge Week 1: The Kitchen

The Kitchen

I am participating in a 14-week organizational challenge through A Bowl Full of Lemons.  Join me every Tuesday for the next 14 weeks and be sure to check out my coordinating YouTube video each week.

Here's the description of this week's challenge and a link where you can sign up.

Week 1 Challenge: http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2015/01/14-week-organizing-challenge-week-1-the-kitchen.html

Sign up: https://madmimi.com/signups/127738/join

So, this week's challenge focuses on the kitchen. In addition to doing all the details in the challenge for this week, I will focus on three problematic cabinets and the reorganization of two junk drawers.


Tune in next week where I will show you the "before and after," but if you want to see what my kitchen looks like now, click on the link to the You Tube video above.

I hope you'll come along for this 14-week journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS