Tuesday, January 6, 2015

14 Favorites of 2014

I came across this fun tag and decided to do it myself. Be sure to check out the coordinating video at the link at the bottom of this post.  So, what were my 14 favorite beauty products in 2014? Here goes!

Let's go in the order of what I used the longest:
1.  Vitamin C serum. (I started out buying it and then started making my own)
2.  Retin-A (also known as Tretinoin Cream)
3.  Miracle Complexion Sponge--Real Techniques by Sam and Nic Chapman
4.  Lorac Natural Performance Foundation (in NP4)
5.  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in light pale.
6.  Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow palette
7.  It Cosmetics Brow Power in the color Universal Taupe.
8.  Tarte Cheek Stain in the color Blushing Bride
9.  Tarina Tarantino Hyperlight
10. Tarina Tarantino Hyperliner in the color Cute Robot
11. Revlon Bold Lacquer mascara
12. Aloxxi Hair Thickening Serum
13. Nyx Butter Gloss in the color Eclaire
14. Clairisonic Mia





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS