Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fighting Aging--Chest Wrinkles

Aging stinks!  We think about getting wrinkles on our faces, but who thinks about getting chest wrinkles?  Well, that's what I've been getting as the years roll by (50 years so far).  I know part of it is caused from sleeping on my side, but I've slept on my side for years.  So, the reality is that sleeping on my side, combined with aging skin has cause wrinkles that show when I wear scoop-neck or V-neck shirts.  Honestly, they didn't bother me too much until I started seeing myself in the YouTube videos I make for this channel (youtube.com/busybeingjen).

So, I began to look into anti-wrinkle pads that are supposed to help.  I found one particular kind by Bellini DermaPad Anti-Wrinkle Reusable Chest Pad (1 Pad) that had good reviews.  It's a silicone pad that sticks to the chest.  I wear it at night and peel it off in the morning.  It really works!!!  The problem is that, while the pad is reuseable, it is only supposed to last a month.  Some retail for $30, but I bought mine in a pack of two for $40, making each one $20.  A little better.

I'm following the package instructions exactly (clean the skin first, don't use powder or moisturizer, rinse the pad every so often with mild soap) and I'm at about a month now and it looks like mine will last a big longer.  If each one lasts six weeks, that drops the price to just over $13 a month.  Not bad.

Maybe I just need to get over being bothered by aging, but in the meantime, I think I'm going to keep using these.  :)

Be sure to check out the coordinating video on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS