Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ipsy June 2015

It's always fun to get a surprise in the mail and that's how I feel about the arrival of my Ipsy bag.  I got some great stuff this month, so take a look.


The theme for this month is Swim into Beauty and it all came in a black bag with a bright orange zipper.


This Pure Brazilian Miracle is a leave-in conditioner.  I've never used a leave-in conditioner, but it's worth a try!


This is a foundation primer by Smashbox.  My biggest challenge with this one will be remembering to use it!


This product by TreStique is an eyeshadow crayon in the shade Aspen Pine.

Then I got a product by Dr. Brandt called Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner blackhead extractor mask.  Humph!

And finally, this beautify shea butter lip product by Shea Moisture in a beautiful purplish pink.

If you're interested in Ipsy, use my referral link (http://www.ipsy.com/r/3lsd?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general) for a discount and for a closer look at these products and a review of the products from May, check out the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS