Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Haul--Candles, Etc.

I love having wonderfully smelling candles, melts, Wallflowers at anytime of year, but even more so at the holidays.  Here are a few things I recently got.  Be sure to check out the coordinating video linked below.

First, I bought several Scent Shots from Candles by Victoria. These are HIGHLY scented and need to be burned in a well-ventilated area.  Even burning them in my kitchen, dining room, family room area last year caused my two dogs and cat to come down with cold-like symptoms.  When I stopped using these, they all cleared up. So, now I burn them in my loft area that has a super high ceiling and the scent wafts throughout the house. The scents I got were Holiday Wassil, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Pineberry Bough for the holidays and Apple Martini, Pineapple Cilantro, and a few others for after the holidays.

I also got two candles from Bath and Body Works. The first is Harvest Gathering and the second is Cranberry Woods.  Both smell amazing.



I picked up some Wallflowers at the last semi-annual sale in Leaves, 'Tis the Season, and a few other really nice scents.

Finally, I got some yummy smelling hand soaps from Bath and Body Works (Fall Cranberry Harvest and Twisted Peppermint) and hand sanitizers (Winter Cranberry) in holiday fragrances.



Be sure to check out my video that provides more detail about each of these and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS