Saturday, October 25, 2014

Tag--Things to Finish Before Year's End

I decided to take a challenge and select several products from my stash that I want to finish before the end of the year.  The idea is not to rush through my favorite products, but rather to finish some things I have forgotten about or have neglected to use.  So, here it all is!  Before the end of the year, I challenge myself to finish a Clinique eyeshadow quad called Teddy Bear, a Bath and Body Works lotion, a box of bath beads, one syringe of tooth whitener, two eyeliners, 10 packets of face masks, and four perfume samples.  Be sure to see my YouTube video linked below for more detail.

Check out the coordinating video on YouTube and be sure to subscribe to my channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS