Friday, October 10, 2014

September Favorites 2014

There were lots of things I was loving in September—from makeup to jewelry to glasses, of all things.  Take a look at my selection of favorites.  Also, be sure to check out my video linked at the bottom of this post and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/busybeingjen.

I loved this nail polish all summer and used it for the first two weeks in September until it got goopy.  It's by Julep and is called Vicki.

This concealer by Maybelline lasted a really long time and I already bought two more.  It's their Age Rewind formula and I love it.

This is an eye liner that I used down to a nub.  It's by Tarina Tarantino in the color Cute Robot, which is a navy blue.  I have already purchase two more of these (one in blue and one in black).

Be sure to see my YouTube video about these Anti-Aging Chest Pads by Bellini.  They work great to remove those chest wrinkles caused by sleeping on your side.

I bought the full sized product of this after receiving a sample in a Birchbox.  It's Aloxxi's Hair Thickening Serum and it really works!

I love E.L.F. products because they are high-quality and CHEAP!  This lip exfoliator smooths lips and moisturizes at the same time.

This is just a basic lip balm by Lypsyl.  So nice and I got it at Walgreens.

These are some earrings I've had for a while, but really wore them a lot in September.  They were made by various artists from the Artists Gallery in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Finally, a pair of glasses, by Peeperspecs.  It's clear at the top with a bi-focal in the bottom.  I'll be doing a separate video and post on these.  LOVE them!  (I have four pairs.)


Be sure to check out the video linked below and subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/busybeingjen.












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS