Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BoxyCharm October 2014

I got some really fun things in my BoxyCharm box this month.  ***Be sure to check out the video linked at the bottom for my opinions of the products in September's box and my reaction to the products in this box. Also, check out the referral code after this post.***

The first thing is this collagen booster serum by Palmetto Derma:

I also got this really big concealer palette by Coastal Scents:
I'm really not sure about this next one.  It's an eyeshadow by Be a Bombshell in a really bright teal shade called Bora Bora:
There were two shades of nail polish from Cult Commerce and I really like them.  One is black and the other purple, but both have cool light effects in the sun:
Finally, I got a cool eyeliner/eyeshadow pencil.  It is in a beautiful color called Ultra Violet and is made by Starlooks:

This should be a fun box to try!  If you're interested in checking out BoxyCharm, click the referral link below and be sure to check out my YouTube channel and be sure to subscribe!

https://www.boxycharm.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/7239/

YouTube video with my reactions to and reviews of the products:








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS