Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Organization Wk 3 Pantry

Last week I worked on my laundry room, which was pretty nice to begin with, so I just emptied my cabinets, wiped them out, and put the stuff back in. I also vacuumed behind the washer and dryer.  I was planning to decorate it really cute, but decided that will be a project for another time, as I continue to think about how, exactly, I want to decorate it.  So, I just hung a picture and put in a little quilt rack that was taking up space in another room.

For the coming week, the challenge is to organize the pantry.  Here's where you can find the link to this week's project and a link to sign up for emails about the challenge, if you're interested.

Week 3 Challenge: http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2015/01/home-organizing-challenge-week-3-the-pantry.html

 Sign up for the challenge: https://madmimi.com/signups/127738/join

Since I already organized my pantry last summer, I decide to create a different challenge for myself. If you're interested in seeing my Pantry Organization video, here's the link:

So, I'm going to take this week to organize the shelf in my coat closet that has all of our gloves, mittens, hats, and scarves for winter. I tried to organize it a few years back with a couple of baskets and, while the baskets have kept everything from falling to the floor, they are still a jumbled mess of stuff.  Here's how the shelf looks now:

So, that's my project for the week. I hope your organizing is going well and be sure to see the coordinating video on YouTube with all the details.  Don't forget to subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS