Friday, January 23, 2015

Ipsy January 2015

My January Ipsy bag arrived and it was filled with more great stuff! To see my review of the products from last month and to see the opening of this month's Ipsy bag, be sure to see the YouTube video linked below and don't forget to subscribe to my channel.

Here are the five things that came in my bag:


I got a sample of Mannai shimmer lotion.

This appears to be a full-sized Fantabulous Gel Eye Liner by J. Cat Beauty.  It's in the color blue black.

Sorry about the photo on this one. It's a coconut eyeshadow in Ethereal by Pacifica.

 I also got Nourish Organic eye cream with avocado oil and argon oil.

And, finally, I got a Real TECHniques eye liner brush for putting on cream or gel eye liner.


These should all be fun products to try!  Be sure to check out the coordinating video linked below for all the details and don't forget to subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS