Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Empties 2014

I had quite a few empties in the month of July, so I'll tell you what they are and what I thought of them.  For a more detailed description of everything, be sure to check out the YouTube video below and be sure to subscribe to my channel (youtube.com/busybeginjen).

I'm including an empty sample because it is currently on sale at the website below.  SeaRx is a really nice body moisturizer and smells amazingly of grapefruit.  This has become a favorite of mine and I ordered two bottles from As We Change.  Normally $28, it is on sale for $13.99.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is such a nice product.  Very gentle on skin and quite inexpensive.  I have already purchased another bottle.


Bath and Body Works Sicilian Orange Candle smelled so good in the jar when it wasn't burning, but when the wax melted, it just smelled like wax.  Disappointing!  I have tried other B&BW candles and have love them, but this one wasn't great.



Bath and Body Works Berry Sangria Foaming Hand Soap is soooooo nice.  I went through two this summer and am halfway through a third.  It is a nice hand cleanser and leaves the most beautiful scent--a really nice scent for summer.


These cotton rounds from Target are very basic, but inexpensive and do the trick for removing eye makeup or nail polish.
I love this Sonia Kashuk Extreme Wear Eye Primer.  See the video linked below for the one drawback about the packaging.
I used a bath fizzy from The Bath Fusion Company.  This one is Sage and Lemongrass.  It smelled nice and is lightly moisturizing.


One of the best products that I finished in August is the Lush Buffy Bar.  Talk about moisturizing!  This is amazing.  It exfoliates the skin and leaves a nice moisturizing layer that lasts all day.  Even my husband loves it.

See my YouTube video below for lots more detail.




2 comments:

  1. I love the Lush Buffy bar too, it's one of my favourite products! I went to Lush yesterday but they are renovating our local store, so it's closed for the week - I was so disappointed! I love Bath and Body Works products but unfortunately we don't have stores over here, so I have to stock up when I'm in the States! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I don't have a Lush store in my town and either have to drive two hours or order online. Bath and Body Works is here, but I found a great online sale and that's where I got a bunch of my stuff this summer. Might be a little pricey for shipping overseas, though. Again, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS