Saturday, January 3, 2015

December Favorites 2014

There were a few things I really loved in December. Be sure to check out my video linked below to see more detail.

First off, I love my It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration. It was a limited edition eyeshadow palette, but I saw it today (Jan. 3) on the Ulta website, so it is still available. This is a great neutral, matte palette in warm colors.

Then there was my Dove Pro-Age cream oil and that is an incredibly moisturizing lotion.

I liked my Julep Go Big mascara, although it still doesn't replace my favorite mascara.

While I have used the Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in the color Rockstar for several months, I had taken a break from it to finish up a couple others. I was reminded, once again, just how much I love this.

The Buffy Bar by Lush is a must during cold, dry months.
I found these great magnetic jewelry clasps that turn a regular clasp into a magnetic one. So much easier to use!

And, finally, I love my new Sweaty Band. It is a great hairband to wear for working out. Not only is it adorable, but it stays put and doesn't squeeze your head so hard you get a headache.



So, what were your favorites in December?












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS