Tuesday, May 26, 2015

BoxyCharm May 2015

BoxyCharm has been my favorite beauty subscription box for the last year.  It comes each month for $21 and includes five full-sized products.  I got some really nice things in this month's box, so let's take a look.  You can see a more detailed look and a review of the products from April in the video linked at the bottom of this post.

Bodyography Brow Trio: There are three different brow powders that can be mixed to the desired shade.

Lip Bar Lipstick: In the shade Purple Rain, this lipstick is quite purple, but I've found I can mute the color by applying a light pink gloss on top.


Bodyography Brow Brush: This has an angled brush on one end for applying the brow powder. On the other end is a spooly for blending the powder into the brows.

Model Co. Bronze Shimmer: This is a nice neutral bronzer with a slight shimmer.

Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish: In the shade Sunset Blvd, this polish is a nice dark peachy color.


Next month on my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/busybeingjen), I'll give a review of the products, so I hope you'll join me.  If you're interested in subscribing to BoxyCharm, you can use my referral link for a discount (https://www.boxycharm.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/7239/)

Be sure to check out the video below for a more detailed look at the unboxing and my review of last month's products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS