Thursday, April 9, 2015

March Favorites 2015

There were five products I was loving in the month of March.  To see a more detailed look, check out the video below.

The first two are hair serums designed to reduce frizz.  I bought them when I was vacationing in Florida, but since I've been home, I've found that these serums make my hair thicker!  Love that!  The first is Pantene Hair Serum and the second is Frizz-Ease 6 Effect Hair Serum.

Next, I was loving my self-tanner by L'Oreal.  It's called Sublime Bronze.  It's tinted and has a nice shimmer.

I am still loving my Dove Pro-Age Cream Oil Lotion.  This stuff is so great.  It is extremely moisturizing and not greasy.

Finally, I was enjoying my new perfume by Juicy Couture called Viva la Juicy.  It is a nice, fruity scent and just beautiful!

That's it for March.  Were there products you were loving in the past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS