Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Empties 2015

I finished up a few things in March.  Some hits, some misses.  Take a closer look on the video linked below.


Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap is always a favorite.  This one in, Fresh Sparkling Snow, was amazing!

Even more amazing is a fragrance called Vivid in this hand sanitizer by Fortune Cookie Soap.  People comment on this every time I use it.

I finished one brown Bold Lacquer mascara from Revlon.  I love this, but be sure NOT to get the waterproof formula.  I threw out a brand new tube because the stuff does NOT come off.  I also finished a mascara by Julep called Go Big.  I love this, but it's pricey.  I'm using Julep Jules to get it for free in the future.

The next was a big THUMBS DOWN.  This oil-free eye makeup remover from Studio Beauty (Walgreens brand) is like a thin soap and it doesn't remove eye makeup effectively.

My old favorite... bath fizzies by Bath Fusion Company.  I used one in Apple Blossom and one in White Tea and Ginger.

Another old favorite was my Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray.  Love this!

And finally, I used a facial mask by Freeman.  This one is an anti-stress dead sea minerals mask and I got several uses out of one packet.

If you're interested in checking out Julep or Fortune Cookie Soap, use the links below.

Julep: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/513405/
Fortune Cookie Soap: http://r.sloyalty.com/r/tqlc5tex6FjD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS