Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Organization Week 10--The Linen Closet

Last week the challenge was to organize the dining room.  For me, this involved primarily organizing two drawers filled with placemats and cloth napkins.  You can see the final result by watching the video linked below:



In addition to the above video, check out another I did that shows the organization of the armoire in my dining room that is filled with miscellaneous items.  This video is linked right here:


For the coming week, the challenge is to organize the linen closet.  Here's where you can find the link to this week's project and a link to sign up for emails about the challenge, if you're interested.

Week 10 Challenge: http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2015/03/home-organizing-challenge-week-10-linen-closet.html

Sign up for the challenge: https://madmimi.com/signups/127738/join

I don't have a linen closet, so I will be organizing one half of a closet in the guest bedroom, which does have linens, but other stuff as well.  Quite frankly, I'm mortified by the mess it is right now, but I'm excited to make it a welcoming space for my guests.  Be sure to check in next week for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS