Thursday, March 19, 2015

BoxyCharm March 2015

BoxyCharm is my favorite subscription service.  It includes 5 full-sized products for $21.  Be sure to see my review of last month's products and my reaction to the products in the March box in the video below.

The first product was a travel-sized hair lifting mousse by Oscar Brandi.

Next was an Ofra eye liner in black.

The next was a nail lacquer by LVX in a beautiful coral color called Deco.


Tarte lip surgeance is the next product. It's a beautiful light pink crayon.


And the last product is daisy flower and hyaluronic acid by Previse.

All of these seem like wonderful products and I'm excited to try them.  If you're interested in BoxyCharm, check out my referral link for a discount (https://www.boxycharm.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/7239/).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS