Friday, February 6, 2015

January Favorites 2015

There were seven things I was loving in the month of January.  For a more detailed look, be sure to watch my YouTube video linked below and don't forget to subscribe to my channel.

First, I love my nail polish base coat by L'Oreal.  I love it because it seems to be the only base coat I've found that keeps my polish on without chipping.

I have also been loving my NYX eyeshadow palette called Barefoot in the Sand.  The shades are all matte, but have little sparkles in them.  They are not shimmery, which I love!

Next, is my Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in the shade Must-Have Pink.  The formula is super shiny and NOT sticky.  The shade is a lovely, muted pink and works well by itself or layered over lipstick.

I was also loving a Benefit perfume called Laugh with Me Lee Lee.  It is a gentle, powdery fragrance.

The next one was from a BoxyCharm box I got in the fall and it's an eyelid primer by Mica Beauty Cosmetics.  It is the best eyelid primer I've found and does a great job of keeping eyeshadow and under-eye concealer on all day!

The Clinique blush in Precious Posy is an old favorite that I hadn't been using, but started to use again.

The last is a whipped cream body butter by Fortune Cookie Soap.  The fragrance is a mix of cranberry, pine, spruce, clove, and mandarin orange.  It's hard to imagine how that would smell, but it's amazing!

That's it for January!  What were your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS