Friday, February 27, 2015

February Empties 2015

Surprisingly enough, I only used up four things in February.  Be sure to check out the video below for details.



First, I used up a Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap in Winter Citrus Wreath.  It had a very nice, very light fragrance.

Then I used up a Freeman facial mask in Diamond Mineral Rinse Mask. You put it on a clean, damp face and gently run.  Then leave it on for 5 to 7 minutes.  Very nice and you can by individual packets at Walmart for about $1.35.

Next was a wax melt by Candles by Victoria in the scent Sharin' a Sleeping Bag.  Not bad, but not my favorite.

And finally, I used up a Tarina Tarantino highlighter called Eye Dream Hyperlight. I LOVE this and will definitely order again.

That was it!  What did you finish up in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS