Friday, January 30, 2015

Empties January 2015

I finished a few things in the month of January, so let me tell you about them. You can hear more detailed information on my coordinating YouTube video linked below:



I love this CVS brand oil-free eye makeup remover.

Palmetto Derma has a Collagen boosting serum with vitamin C, E, and hyaluronic acid. I used all of this and am now reusing the bottle for my homemade version of the same stuff.  Here's a link to a video from Leda Lum' Apothecary (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFXEDg8rAOs).


I'm still loving my bath fizzies from Bath Fusion Company. The two I used were Snowberry and Vanilla Bean Tangerine.

I finished up a bar of soap called a Zum Bar by Indigo Wild.  All of the Zum products are made with goat's milk.

I also finished a wax melt called a scent shot from Candles by Victoria. This one was in the fragrance Christmas Pineberry Bough.

My favorite facial cleanser is from CeraVe and I love it!

I also finished a large bottle of conditioner from Pantene.

And finally, I finished a can of my favorite hairspray from Garnier Fructis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS