Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Empties 2014

Boy, I finished a lot of products in the month of December. So many really great ones. I'll feature them here, but be sure to check out the coordinating video with a funny appearance from my cat, Mary!

First of all, I finished a bottle of Dove Pro-Age Cream Oil. This is great stuff! It is a super-moisturizing lotion that doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.


Then I finished three facial masks. Two by Dermal and one by Vanedo. I wouldn't recommend Vanedo as the liquid in the mask was really thin and dried up too quickly.


I also used one bath fizzy from Two Sisters Spa and three from Bath Fusion Company. They were holiday themed (Sleigh Ride, Spiced Cranberry, and Winter Wonderland).


I used up two eye liner pencils. One by Clinique was in Chocolate Luxury and the other by Cynthia Rowley was in jet black.


I used up three things from Bath and Body Works. One was a moisturizing hand lotion in Holly Berry Wreath and then I used up two candles. One was Spiced Apple Toddy and the other was Cranberry Woods.



I also used up two CeraVe products, both facial moisturizers. One was for nighttime and the other for daytime with an SPF 30.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS