Monday, August 18, 2014

BoxyCharm August 2014

My new BoxyCharm subscription box came last week and this is where I review the products in the July box and open the new one!  ***Be sure to check out my video linked below.***


This month the theme was Beach Babe and the box included:

OFRA Cosmetics Americano Bronzer

TARINA TARANTINO Conditioning Lip Sheen

ModelCo Cheek and Lip Tint in Rosy Red

Morphe Brushes Powder Brush

OFRA Cosmetics Eyeliner in the color Grapefull

I've had the chance to try them a few times and, so far, I'm liking them a lot.  These are full-size products totaling $127 retail.  The subscription service is $21 a month (including shipping).  If you're interested in taking a closer look at BoxyCharm, click the referral link below.

https://www.boxycharm.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/7239/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS