Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Organization Week 7: The Bathrooms

Last week the challenge was to work on the office or paperwork.  I took the week to sift through unnecessary paperwork in a file cabinet.  Wow, there was a lot of stuff to trash and shred!!! You can see the final result by watching the video linked below:




For the coming week, the challenge is to organize the bathrooms.  Here's where you can find the link to this week's project and a link to sign up for emails about the challenge, if you're interested.

Week 7 Challenge: http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2015/02/home-organizing-challenge-week-7-bathrooms.html

Sign up for the challenge: https://madmimi.com/signups/127738/join


Be sure to check out my bathroom cabinet organization that I did last summer:

In my guest bathroom, I need to straighten some extra towels in the cabinet, but the big project is my messy master bathroom closet.  Ugh!  It will be a chore, but I'm so excited to have an excuse to get it organized!  Hope your organizing is coming along well, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS